June is amping up and there are a lot of forms and assignments being sent home. I am looking for the following from some students:
– Volume Math Journal signed and corrected
– Narrative stories signed
– Health forms for Ms. Johnston
– Math Quiz #5 signed and corrected
– Book Club responses (red duotang) signed
– Nubia Explanatory Report signed *Sent home just today
In Math, we have started the Geometry Unit and will cover the outcomes this week. Look for a Math Journal on this sometime next week.
In Writer’s Workshop, we have begun a Poetry Unit. Your child will be creating a booklet of their favourite poems. I can tell they are going to be quite creative already!
We are finishing up Weather in Science and have begun a new unit in Social Studies, exploring Social Structure in the Middle Ages, which the students seem excited about. The plan is to do some sort of celebration for this Unit in the coming weeks.
Please contact me if you have any questions, comments or concerns! 🙂