A few items that you need to be aware of:
– Math homework (one sheet on Area & Perimeter and one sheet on Multiplication & Division due Thursday). We have now completed all Foundational Outcomes in Math and your child will be assessed weekly in these areas. Please watch for when Forget-Me-Not-Friday Math quizzes are to be signed by you and corrected by your child.
– Forget-Me-Not-Friday Quiz from last Friday was due yesterday, to be signed and corrected. Students are encouraged to keep these for future practice.
– We are into Week #2 of our Novel Letters via kidblog.org. Please see your child’s information package regarding the requirements. This week each child is responsible for responding to my questions.
– Mystery Narrative story was due on Friday. Some students are having to stay in during lunch recess to finish this.
– Students who come to school without their Homework complete or for behaviour reasons are to go to Homework Club at lunch recess (11:35). They are also expected to write a letter to myself, Ms. Misener and you indicating why they are attending Homework club and how they can resolve the situation.
– There is no permission form for the Shrek play. Your signature at the start of the year permits your child to attend. $10 is due my May 4th. The play is on May 8th.
– Ms. Misener is teaching 100% now. She has been covering Science (Changes in Matter), Math (Area & Perimeter), Persuasive Writing, as well as Reader’s Workshop. Therefore, you may see her signature on anything that goes home in the next 2 weeks.
– Forget-Me-Not-Friday assessment on Thursday.
– Area and Perimeter quiz on Tuesday.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me.